Skip to main content


What is Optima and why do I need to use it?

Optima is an online database where you can manage case information, CEUs, and your personal contact information. Giving CASAs the ability to access and edit this information ensures that our records are updated and correct. Optima is also a tool to keep all case related information in a confidential and secure place.

Who has access to Optima?

Flathead CASA staff has access to all records in Optima. Each advocate has access to only the cases in which they are currently assigned and their own personal information. No one else outside of Flathead CASA has access to this database, however reports and contact logs are submitted to the court for the magistrate to review and therefore become an official court document.

How do I access Optima?

You can click on the Optima icon at the top of our webpage. Please contact Flathead CASA for your username and password. You can also access Optima at any time by visiting:

You are welcome to bookmark the login page on your personal computer, but be sure that no one else who uses that device is able to login and access information.

What do I do if I can't login?

First, make sure that you are typing everything in correctly, including any punctuation. You can reset your password by clicking “Reset Password” on the login page. An email will be sent to you with a link to change your password. Or you can call your Child Advocacy Specialist and we can reset the password for you and verify your username. Your email address is connected to the email address you have provided to Flathead CASA, please check with your case supervisor if you are unsure what email that is.

I have attended training, but I am still struggling with Optima. What do I do?

Come into the office! We understand that this is a huge transition, and we are here to help. Schedule a time to come in and meet with your Case Supervisor to go over your questions. If you have to come in every week or call us every other day, that is ok! We are here to help in any way. Contact your Child Advocacy Specialist at 406.755.7208.